Home

Monday, January 14, 2013

No more false promises

Yes, I am not going to make any more promises to myself or to you all that I will blog regularly from now on. Life has been coming in the way. Every time I decide that I will be stronger, there is a bigger and harder challenge in front of me. Last few years have been so difficult. And last month I lost someone very very very dear to me. I hope he is safe and happy with God.
I have been crocheting like crazy hoping it will help me in some way. Also because I don't know what else to do. I feel totally lost. Day times are easier, but I find evenings more difficult. The pain is more in the evenings.
I don't know why I am sharing all this here. Hoping positive vibes from you all will make me better and stronger.
In the coming days I want to share pictures with you of the progress I am making with the various projects I am working on. Bye for now. 

10 comments:

dottycookie said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. I think being kind to yourself and allowing yourself time to grieve is very important - the blog will still be here when you are ready to come back.

Colette said...

To loose some special is so hard. You need to be patient with yourself. It takes time to heal. To learn to cope. If you have faith that can help. Stop putting pressure on yourself to blog. We are always here for when you feel ready. But we are also here just to listen xx

Nima said...

Saritha, sorry to hear about your loss. hope and pray that God will give you strength to overcome this tough time

Sandy said...

I am so very sorry for your loss Saritha. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Tammy said...

I'm sorry for your loss. It does help to share. And to have something like crochet to keep busy with. Wishing you all the best, Tammy

YarnRoundHook said...

Dear Saritha, I am so sorry for your loss. You must be kind to yourself and take time to heal from your grief. We are here when, and if, you feel like sharing.

Rajeswari said...

I am really glad i discovered your blog thru Tangled Happy. But i was very saddened to read your last post. Prayers with you and really time is the best healer. Some special people can never be replaced and life never remains the same w/o them, but God just shows that he has not given up on you, by giving you courage to cope and faith to believe.

Pradeepa said...

I am very sorry for your loss, Saritha. Life will never be the same after the loss of someone very special to us but time will heal everything, have courage.

Sangheetha said...

I'm sorry for your loss.
"
He hears every prayer
and answers each one,
when we pray in His name,
Thy will be done.

The burdens that seemed
too heavy to bear,
Are lifted away
on the wings of a prayer."

http://www.mountainwings.com/past/2246.htm

Annette - MyRoseValley said...

OH, I see I haven't visit for a while... I am so sorry for your loss. Now being 2 months since you post this I am hoping your evenings are getting easier to cope with. Grief is a long process. Just give it time to heal and eventually the bright days will be more than the grey ones again. Sounds so stupid actually but I don't know what else to say. This is hard. Maybe you will come back one day, I hope so, to share all your brightness with us again. I am not erasing you from my blog roll. Crafts heals, that is a fact. Turn to color therapy and joyful hooking when in pain. It will probably help. All the best and hope to see you again whenever that will be.
Annette
My Rose Valley