Home

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello

This is my first post and Iam totally confused where to start. Maybe I will get into the flow after a few posts. I have just started to knit and crochet . Teaching myself from online tutorials. And as if that is not enough I have also started to try sewing. I lined a bag that i knit recently. I did hand sewing. Here is a picture of the bag.















Want to learn to use the sewing machine. But the bobbin thread coming from under and overlapping with the main thread is not working and I cant figure out why. All rocket science as of now. I will post pictures of the lining work later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm just spending a sore-back afternoon having a good read of all the blogs I've been following since I got started in blogland around 6 weeks ago. I have started much the same way you did! I've been knitting/crocheting for a bit, but went and got a cheap little sewing machine to try and teach myself how to sew. I'm really not progressing all that well :(
Love reading your posts :)
Sonia xx