I made this a few weeks back. But the lining job was pending. Finally done with it. Again have added a zipper!!Yeah, the confidence is growing. I used a dishcloth pattern to make this. Knitted two and joined them. It took me so long to line it because I was confused how to do it. Saw Nima's clutch and decided that is how Iam going to do it. First attached the zipper to the lining and then the whole thing to the pouch.
Have a secret to share. The ruffled part in the bottom was by accident. Maybe because of casting on loosely. I could have stretched it while seaming the edges. But I felt it looks better this way. So left it like that.