My blog got an award. Thank you so much Angie from Le Monde De Sucrette. It feels very special to have received it from her, since I find her so very creative. Please visit her blog, if you already haven't.
While accepting this award I have to say a few things about myself and then pass it on to a few of my favorite blogs. Let me start with a few things about myself.
- I love colours! Those who read my posts must have guessed that by now:)
- I love it when it rains. It really lifts my mood. Also the weather when it is about to rain, slight winds and dark clouds, love it.
- I believe in “Live and Let Live”.
- I panic over silly things. But when faced with some really big issues in life, I have been very strong. But that has not stopped me from panicking over silly things.
- I was a pretty choosy eater when I was a kid. But once I started living away from home, I started yearning for anything home cooked. Now my son is doing to me what I did to my mother. Is he and his grandmother plotting against me secretly?? :)
- Have never grown nails in my hands. I got very uncomfortable whenever I have tried to. I love pedicures though.
- I love gardening. My dream is to live in a house with ample land around where I can grow flowers, vegetables and fruits.
- I’ve never had pets.
- I am a vegetarian.
Now let me pass this on to a few of my favourite blogs. ( Its really hard because I follow so many blogs and find most of them inspiring in one way or the other.)
Leah from Why didn’t anyone tell me?
Claire from Haken en meer
Nima from Made to treasure
Mia from Mias Landliv
Dawn from Sew ritzy titzy
Muriel from Muriel’s crochet
Rachael from Clevercheshirecats
Kate from Greedy for Colour
Josie from Handmade by Knottygal
Nicole from Nicole and the Bee
Please do visit these blogs.